Thursday 11 February 2021

Lisianthus Flower Canvas

 Hi Antony here!

Well 2020 is behind us all now, but uncertain times are still with us. I hope you're
keeping safe and are able to find time to craft. For this post I've created a wall
canvas using some cutters from FMM Claycraft (formerly FMM Funcraft)
The cutter I've used in this project is the lisianthus. I'll be honest I'd never
heard of this type of flower before, so I had to do a bit of research to see what
colours it came in. In saying that the great thing with making your own flowers
in clay, is that you can create them to match your project.


All the flowers have been made with FMM Bright and Light clay. This clay
is a light weight, paper air drying clay. It's great for all types of projects, from
cards, to canvases and even home decor projects.


I've also used rice paper that i've stamped using a Prima Marketing stamp, as
well as some stencils from Viva Decor.



I hope you enjoy the tutorial and are able to join me for a live show on
Hochanda TV on 16th of February at 9am.

Hochanda is available on:-
Sky channel 673
Freesat channel 817
Freeview channel 85
as well as on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, ROKU and online


For all of the cutters, clay and tools i've used please head over to the

Until next time, Happy Crafting and please stay safe!

Antony


No comments:

Post a Comment