Sunday 27 January 2019

Decorating a Journal or Notebook cover

Hi Antony here!
Another video post using a beautiful set of moulds from Katy Sue Designs.
This collection has taken a while to develop, but as you can see the results
you get from the moulds are amazing.
In this video project I show you how to decorate a journal cover using
the moulds, some Hearty Air Dry clay and Starlight paints
from Crafters Companion to add some extra magic!

I have a show on Hochanda on the 29th of January showcasing these and
many other moulds. The Katy Sue Design Team have had plenty of fun
creating some magic pieces of art. I hope you manage to see some of
the shows and get some inspiration from the teams work.

All the moulds and Hearty air drying clay used in my wall plaque are
available from
Katy Sue Designs website.



I hope you've enjoyed watching the making of my Journal Cover.


Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Antony

No comments:

Post a Comment