Thursday 29 November 2018

Autumn Leaf Owl wall plaque

Hi Antony here!

Well it seems an age since I last did a post. A lot has changed since then.
I'm now in a new job at Katy Sue Designs, where I now have a Design Team
of very talented ladies who produce the most amazing samples... and one
of those ladies is the other half of 2 Crafting Minds, my very good friend
and partner in craft Sammy Thompson!

I'm so lucky to have the honour in sharing all their samples live on HOCHANDA,
a shopping TV channel here in the UK and demoing what you can make with
all the beautiful moulds and Hearty air drying clay.

Anyway for this post it's all done in a video, so sit back and enjoy and
if you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment.

All the moulds and Hearty air drying clay used in my wall plaque are
available from
Katy Sue Designs website.



I hope you've enjoyed watching the making of my wall plaque.


Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Antony


No comments:

Post a Comment